A Little Pencil

Monday, December 17, 2012

Love Story

True North
Like a magnetic force, You draw me home.
No matter where I wander, or how much space I put between us
Our hearts are bound together and I cannot escape...
Us

Even in the depths of hell, especially in the depths
My heart feels the invisible tie;
It is my lifeline,
You are

At times my soul trembles in the face of such a Passion
It is more powerful than the ocean
And You are the tide that shapes and remakes my shoreline
Washing, cleansing, anointing
Me

Whether far or near
A constant ache for more of You remains
Engraved onto my heart
Always yearning for more

Your Face,
Your Glorious Face shines on me
And I am made beautiful by that holy light
the ashes of my life are a mirror reflecting Your beauty

I absorb all of You in
Drinking
Gulping Your Presence
Parched for You

Nestling into Your heart
I have found Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment