I have decided to do something new to me on this blog. From time to time my blog entries will be composed like a letter to God. So I will be writing like I am speaking directly to Him.
I don't really have parameters set for how these letters will sound or look. They may be long or short. They may be serious or silly. My writing has always been my way of processing the world around me, of understanding God. It is always about Him, about how His truth defines my life. I write for Him anyway. I am always pleased when someone else reads or responds to my words. But my audience is One. He is the reason.
So I thought, why not make if more personal? When I have questions, when I receive answers, when I lack understanding or hope, when I finally "get it", why not write it all out as an ongoing conversation with God?
I'm not sure if this will be a long term practice or just a temporary one. I'm hoping to make it long term, a practice that becomes habit. But we will see. One day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment