A Little Pencil

Monday, November 21, 2011

Letters to God #15

Bought with a price, no longer my own
But not a slave who calls You Master
I am redeemed like a beloved bride who calls You
Husband.

I came to you empty-handed, full of filth and bloody sin
In return You lavished your treasures on me
Crowned me with beauty and adorned me with jewels.

The blue of Your voice, deep calling unto sapphire ocean deep
Your sparkling tears mixed with mine collected like precious diamonds in a bottle
Your blood shed, ruby red drops sprinkled on the mercy seat of Heaven
The golden honey-glow of Your Presence surrounds me with glory.

But even more treasured than those jewels of Heaven is Your Spirit living in me
A holy union formed of blood and love
You thrum through my veins
and every heartbeat murmurs the magnificent truth
I am Yours, I am Yours, I. AM. YOURS.
There is no greater joy than this ecstasy
Never lost, never alone, always seen, always loved.
I have shed my name for Yours
Christian - little Christ

I am a bride and nothing can ever separate me from Your grand passion
And I Am, because You are I AM
Yours. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment