A Little Pencil

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Letters to God #24

I can feel it. A stirring in the deep, deep places. There is a movement of Your Spirit, sifting, turning over the silt and debris that had settled comfortably within me. Something is churning, causing dissatisfaction with the status quo and the familiar, pushing me to desire more. Water which seemed clear is looking a bit murky right now as You call up things in me I didn't even know were there. I can't see yet what is coming, but I can feel the difference between what is and what will be. I am yearning to move beyond fear into radical faith. I can feel the loosening of those chains as I start to break agreement with fear, refusing to allow it to hold me back any longer. Rejecting it's voice over my future. I can feel the glorious light of the Kingdom of God as I turn my face towards the impossible and the "greater things" You promised I could do. Even with the shifting within the deep I can feel my foundation solidifying, my vision clearing and a strengthening of purpose within me. As my doubt and unbelief shrink, my faith and trust in You encourages me to reach out for the impossible and miraculous. With the stirring of the water I can no longer see myself, but I start to see Christ in me straining to break free and set the world on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment